Projector screen for hire Brisbane & surrounding areas
When setting up a screen and projector, no two areas are the same so it is important to have a range of screens to fit with different spaces. Projector screen hire Brisbane as part of VideoData Staging & Hire has a range of screens to choose from which includes:
- 1.8m (6′) Screen (Portable)
- 2.4m (8′) Screen (Portable)
- Black Velveteen Drape to hide tripod – Optional Extra
Pull Up Screens
- 1.5m (5′) Screen (Portable, Lightweight)
- 2.1m (7′) Screen (Portable, Lightweight)
Fastfold Projector Screens
- 2.4 x 1.8m (8′ x 6′) Screen with Drape Kit
- 3 x 2.25m (10′ x 7.5′) Screen with Drape Kit
- 3.6 x 2.7m (12′ x 9′) Screen with Drape Kit
- Rear Projection available
- 4:3 or 16:9 Aspect Ratio’s available
All the above screens are used with Data Projectors and we have the right projector for all these screens within our hire stock. Please refer to our page on Data Projectors.
Projection onto a screen is suitable for all kinds of events, including:
- Tradeshows to run video presentations
- Exhibitions to show product information
- Boardroom Presentations for power point presentations
- Conferences both big and small
- Weddings/Anniversaries/Birthdays to show home videos or photos – See our specials page for more information
Hire the right projector screen for your Brisbane event
Unsure which screen to hire? With years of experience in audio visual we can advise which projector screen to hire for your situation in Brisbane and how it will contribute to the overall success of your event.
Tripod screens are a portable, free standing, easy to erect screen and with the bottom drape are suitable for all kinds of presentations including private functions.
Pull Up screens are a portable, free standing, easy to erect screen with a small foot print. These screens are particularly handy in places where space is an issue. For example these screens are handy in small rooms at restaurants as they stand close to the wall and there is no issue with tripod legs poking out for people to trip over as they move around tables.
The fastfold screens look great with the drape kit and while they are free standing, they need to be erected. These screens are good for larger conferences and events.
Projector screen hire can be a reasonably simple process with the right advice. We are happy to discuss your event and recommend the screen best suited to your situation.
We also have a full range of Data Projectors that we can match to our screens. Please refer to our page on Data Projectors for more information.
Please call our office today on (07) 3846 7600 to discuss the many options regarding screens and projectors.