When we talk about Corporate Events they can be a variety of different sorts of events such as:
- Product Launch
- Awards Night
- Dinner Presentation
No matter what the event, they are normally held to convey a message to the invitees or general audience. Because it takes quite a bit of organising to host any of these events, it is important that you have all the right tools to make sure you get your message across.
So what do you require for your next event? Let’s start by asking some questions about the event:
- What sort of event is it?
- How many people are attending?
- Do you have one presenter or a number of presenters?
- Will they have a power point presentation or video to show?
- What configuration of seating is the venue offering your attendees?
- Will there be break out groups?
- Do you want the event recorded?
- Do you have representatives in booths requiring screens or PA systems?
The answers to all these questions help shape what you need from your audio visual. For small meetings with a simple power point you may just need a projector & screen. For larger meetings you may also require a microphone and speaker or even a lectern.
For large conferences the audio visual solution is always more complex but with the right advice, the right equipment and assistance from an audio visual technician, your event can achieve it’s goals.
We can assist with events for audiences from 10 to 1000 with no job too small. Right from the first phone call we work with you as a partner so we understand what you are trying to achieve and help make your event the success you want it to be.
Please call the office or send an email through our enquiry system so we can discuss your event with one of our friendly technicians.